We are able to offer a range of services individually tailored to our clients specific needs, these include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders and partnerships from books and records for incorporation in the self employment pages of self assessment returns together with the relevant tax computations.
- Preparation of limited company accounts in statutory format to comply with the Companies Act and preparation of corporation tax returns for submission to HM revenue and Customs.
- Preparation of personal self assessment tax returns for submission to HM Revenue and Customs for sole traders, partners and directors. Submission via online filing to ensure prompt receipt and processing by HMRC.
- Assistance with your bookkeeping to enable you to comply with the legislation and regulation of the various statutory bodies, including, if appropriate, preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of your payroll including payslips and reports, arranging BACS payments (if required). Preparation and submission (via online filing) of the various annual returns.
- Assistance with any business start up including registering with HM Revenue and Customs, VAT issues, payroll issues, help with raising finance, preparation of business plans and forward tax planning
- Company formation service including completion of all necessary forms, registering with the various statutory bodies, advice regarding share holdings and directors and all company secretarial matters. Use of the firms address as registered office (if required) at no extra charge.
- We also have links with local Independent Financial Advisors to discuss all your mortgage, pension and financial needs.